Trainee Business Development Executive
Porrelli Ice Cream is a established manufacturing business based in Paisley celebrating its 90th anniversary this year. Porrelli provides a wide range of ice creams and cakes to the catering trade, and ice cream to independent retailers and supermarket chains. Porrelli Ice Cream offer premium products to an exceptionally high standard, this is reflected by the numerous awards won by the business which is currently the ROCCO Awards “Family Business of the Year.
In response to increasing demand, we are expanding out business development team based at our headquarters in Paisley, therefore we are looking for a Trainee Business Development Executive.
This is an exciting new full-time role within our expanding business. We are looking for a someone with degree level education who can work with the existing sales and marketing team to develop new business for Porrelli in the future.
The successful candidate will be given extensive training and guidance, however they should be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and have a natural aptitude for sales. We are looking for a highly motivated person with a positive attitude who has good organisational and prioritisation skills.
Trainee Business Development Executive – Responsibilities
- Work closely with sales and marketing personnel to assist in the development of new business for Porrelli Ice Cream
- Work with external agencies to assist in the promotion of Porrelli Ice Cream
- Write and maintain meeting reports
- Assist in the preparation of proposals
- Attend and take part in meetings with new and existing clients
- Assist in the development of existing accounts and building relationships with existing clients
- Assist at various exhibition and trade shows
- Assist at various promotional and sponsorship events
- Provide regular updates to the Sales and Marketing team and the Managing Director
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Clean current driving license
- Self motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Be willing to travel throughout Scotland
We are offering an excellent remuneration package in a great working environment, and a genuine opportunity to thrive in a growing business
If you are interested in this position, please upload your CV (preferably .doc, .docx or .pdf) using the upload facility below.